Super Mari-Dough


June 8th, 2012

Well, National Donut Day has passed. Today is just a regular ole' Digital Domain Dunkin Donuts Donut Day - time to kick back and relax with a video game!  This week in Los Angeles was the Electronics Entertainment Expo, or E3 for short. It's a like a big premiere party for all the latest games and video game hardware.  This inspired me to sit down and play a few games - and I realized something:  Video game characters love pastries. I mean, they really, really love pastries.  As I loaded up the awesomest game with the latest graphics, I realized something: Pac-Man is always eating donut holes - the powdered kind.  Sonic the Hedgehog is always running (I mean, really running) to pick up golden rings I'm pretty sure are glazed donuts - and lets be honest, any small animal that ate that many glazed donuts could easily run at 3,257.2 miles per hour.  The girl  from Metroid, Samus Aaran?? Her gun fires shiny donut holes, which I'm pretty sure is what makes the metroids grow so big!  Mario seems to open small, unlabeled yellow boxes in hopes of getting either Green Apple or Strawberry Muffins with cute little eyes. A green apple muffin a day, apparently, keeps the Bowser's away.  And Zelda's always cutting grass for extra rupees to  buy pastries and milk from the local dairy farmer, Mr. Lon Lon.

Anyway, go have a donut*!

*Pick 1-Up today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017, or What It's Like When a Nerd Takes Acid

TESLA REVIEW PART II: THE ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Spanish for Donut